Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

7/20/09

If you're reading this post

it's because I went to Hats, Hops and Hucks, an ultimate frisbee tournament, in Santa Cruz this weekend and either got back too late or am just plain too tired to write a post for today. I wrote this post on Friday before we left. It should be an amazing, exhilarating weekend full of good play, good people and good fun. I'll let you know all about it in my next post.



Thanks for understanding!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

hope you had a great time!!

Unknown said...

We sure did! And I think renee had the best hat, although we didn't stay long enough for the awards :)