Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

8/26/09

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

I'm having a hard time adjusting to our move to the city. I love being in the city and getting to do the things we couldn't while we were at the ranch. I love the fact that I can go pick up groceries at the drop of a hat, whenever I want. Getting to play frisbee more than just a couple of times a month is also great. And just being part of a community again is so refreshing.

Even with all these positives, I've been quite frustrated. I'm not working right now and I'm not sure what to do with myself. I need to find some projects to start working on. I think it would be easier if we had a yard, I love working in the yard. It would also be easiser if we weren't so broke, I could take some yoga and gymanstics classes, maybe some art classes too, but until we start bringing in some money the classes will need to be put on hold. I want to use this time to read and study more about herbology and natural building. I can't wait for my trip to Romania, hopefully that will help breath some insperation back into me and help me figure out what I should do.

2 comments:

Erin said...

you always figure things out in time, and something perfect will come along. try not to worry about it too much :) just a few more days till you're here!

Margery said...

You will find your way usually where you least expect it. Love, Mom