Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

9/28/09

Romania Series


My trip to Romania was amazing. We traveled all over the southeastern part of the country, exploring bustling cities and relaxing in peaceful countryside villages. The highlight of the vacation was our trip to the Danube Delta where we saw a multitude of birds, played in the healing mud of murighiol and saw the ancient ruins of Halmyris - built in 6th century BC by the Greeks. I am so lucky to have explored this region of the world and to do so with my wonderful sister made it extra special.

I am going to go into more detail about my Romanian adventure, but I don't want to write one huge post that is so long it's hard to for people to read in one short sitting. So I have decided to write about Romania in a series of posts, I'll post a section of my adventure everyday until I finish the story. Then I will go back to posting as usual, on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:00 am.

So, check back tomorrow for the first of the Romania series.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool, i'm excited to read more!