Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

2/13/11

Ouch, Perhaps the longest I've gone

without posting, crazy. I had plenty of time to post since early October--I hadn't been working. I guess I felt like I wasn't doing anything all that interesting. I had gone on some awesome hikes and was actually doing stuff, but I don't know why I wasn't inspired to write.

More recently I was hired at Sierra Nevada Journeys--a non-profit that focuses on science and outdoor education--as an Experiential Educator, which is exciting and keeping me really busy. I guess with busy comes inspiration to write. I don't have too much to say today, except that I'm going to try to get back into this, I miss writing and sharing what I love in this world.

No comments: