Well, I'm actually a bit torn, I really like the little town of Paradise and I love having the Santa Rosa Mountains so close by, but my time here has been extremely strained and quite frankly, I can't wait to get the heck out of Dodge. I came to Paradise hoping to learn more about weeds, but unfortunately I didn't learn as much as I would have liked. The following is a list of positive things I am taking from this experience:
1) I got to spend more time exploring the beautiful Santa Rosa Mountains.
2) I learned that I can be extremely--extremely--patient with people.
3) I learned that I can be quite a handy fix it girl--repairing the recoil starter, whoot, whoot!
4) I met a few folks that I really enjoyed.
5) I am damn good at what I do and I need not forget it!
6) I need to remind myself of #5 when I can't find a job and get all down on myself.