|Playing on rocks at the Tom Basin Planting|
1) Started working with Friends of Nevada Wilderness again, YAY!!!
2) Sage Grouse Lek counts
3) Planting bitterbrush, sagebrush and willow in the area that burned in Tom Basin in the Santa Rosa range, just north of Paradise Valley
4) Hiking up to the waterfall in Hunter Creek
5) Seeing a lot of flowers
6) My sister is in town, YAY!!!
7) Playing ultimate--of course
8) Prepping for the Gold Diggers - Reno Tahoe Odyssey, we're back and more blinged out the ever!!!
9) Taking the kids out for hikes
10) Checking out the Super full moon on Cinco De Mayo
Oh, and I will be checking out the eclipse on Sunday, I can't wait--Nevada is one of the best areas to see it!!!