Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

11/19/12

Return of the Wild

I took an unplanned hiatus from the blogosphere, but I'm back and I'm going to try to stay on top this writing thing.  Below are some of my favorite pictures from my time away from the interwebs.

Here's to your wild side!!!


Torch Cutting in June

 Torch Cutting in June

 Mount Rose Wilderness with Tahoe in the background


Hats, Hops and Hucks; 21st Century--Frizards of OZ

 Tree and Tahoe

 UNR Swim and Dive Reunion, yes I actually dove and my coach insisted on telling everyone there that I was the oldest--Yay me!!!

 Santa Rosas National Public Land Day

 Tahoe Lumber, amazing group of ladies, unfortunately we lost a great one last week.  Peace and love Annalise--we'll miss you!

 Mount Rose Wilderness, Thomas Creek

            Dresser Before        
                                              
Dresser After

 Mount Rose Wilderness, sun on the TRT

 Mount Rose Wilderness, Gray Lake

 Sunset on the Black Rock at National Public Lands Day

Scorpion on the Black Rock at National Public Lands Day

  
Gold Aspen tunnel, one of my favorite things!

 
 Fall in Hunter Creek, Mount Rose Wilderness

Hike with the goats

  
 The Family

  
Planting bitterbrush in the Santa Rosas

  
Hanson Fire and the Santa Rosas with clouds

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you're back at blogging, it sure has been a busy year! Can't wait to start reading about more of your adventures...