Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

1/17/14

Copied

Dan is always playing with cool apps on his ipad.  One of those apps allows you to draw over your pictures, this is what he got. 

Highway Temptations

I love it! The name of the app he used is called procreate--which I think is hilarious.

It is actually a fairly funny story.  Dan was sketching using the procreate app when I asked "what app are you using?"  He answered "procreate" and I LOLed and he looked at me out of the corner of his eye.  Later in the evening I told him that the name of the app makes me giggle.  He asked why and when I said because it's called "PROCREATE" he laughed and said that he hadn't thought of it that way.  He also said that he thought I was laughing at him earlier, not the name--it made him feel warm and fuzzy when he found out I was laughing at the name, not him. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool!! Love, Mom