Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

2/4/14

Cat Spanish

 
I've been playing with the Cat Academy--Cat Spanish App, Accelerated Conversational Spanish for Humans of All Ages.  It uses pictures of cute cats, humor and repetition to teach you Spanish.  At first I thought it was going to be cheesy--and trust me it is, but in a good way--waste of time.  It is actually quite fun and I believe it is working.  I say I believe, because I haven't been that consistent at practicing, so I may be wrong.  I'm going to try and up my practice time and see what happens.  I'll let you know how it goes.  In the meantime you should check it out and play too! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

another good app i have used for trying to learn turkish is called memrise. there's also a good website that goes with it. i'm sure they have a spanish course on there. http://www.memrise.com
good luck!!

Renee said...

Thanks bear, I'll have to check it out.