Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

1/2/09

10-19-2008: Morning

0
We got Dan's wheel problem fixed... thank goodness! I could not sleep at all last night, I'm not sure why. I think I'm excited. I was thinking about our project, Reno, lesson plans, educational videos, getting sponsors for our project etc...

Yesterday I rode to Williams with out the trailer or panniers, what a crazy experience! I've gotten so used to them that riding without them I was all shaky. The first 100 feet I didn't think I was going to make it to town, but I slowly go used to it. Today is going to be a big day, so I'm not writing long. I need to pack, and I've stayed in bed way to long, rise and shine sleepy head!!!

No comments: