Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

1/8/09

10-24-2008: Sleepless Night in Flagstaff Hotel

I can't sleep it is actually about 3:30 am on 10/25/08. I wanted to write some earlier, but the luxury of the hotel made me lazy. I don't know why I can't sleep. I keep thinking about the project, how to earn money, how to get the site perfect, will we be able to get non-profit status, if not what type of business should we be? How should we develop and display the issues we should focus on and I really want to add an educational aspect, but how do I incorporate that into the project? All these ideas keep rushing through my brain and won't let me rest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe sometimes being sleepless is a good thing. well, at least all of those things you are thinking about seem definitely worth thinking

Erin said...

i can relate to those restless nights. when you've got so many huge, intriguing ideas but no clue on how to implement them. seems like you guys are doing a pretty great job of it so far, though.