Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

2/11/09

Leonard Creek Ranch

This post is going to be fairly short. Dan and I are staying at Dan's family's ranch, Leonard Creek, for awhile. The ranch is about 90 miles northwest of Winnemucca, NV and is located in some beautiful country with the closest neighbors being miles away. Living here for a bit will be great for my rewilding journey. I will post pictures ASAP and will have a more detailed post in the near future. I'm barrowing Dan's brothers computer at the moment, hence the short post.

Our internet here is not super reliable yet...so if I don't post every Monday and Wednesday that is the reason why. I am going to try very hard to keep the blog upto date though, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Margery said...

Hi Renee, I think I told you about the book The Unknown Woman. The author lived on an isolated island for about 4 months to try and discover what she was all about. It sounds like you are experiencing similar thoughts. It is a good time in your life to stop and think what you truly want to do. I think many people wished they had. Love, Mom & Ozzie