Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

6/10/09

None Today!!!!

When I write these blogs I usually have a multitude of ideas and thoughts running through my head that I can choose to write about. Yesterday and today nothing was springing to mind. I have a few ideas brewing in the back of my brain but they have not matured to the point where I'm ready to write about them. This is the first time something like this has happened since I started writing the blog in January.

I have decided it is better not to force the ideas to come, so there will be no blog for today other than this brief pondering of why nothing has popped into the forefront of my mind. There is plenty of inspiration around me but I feel a bit stuck. Hopefully my mind and inspiration will start full force again in the next couple of days. If my mind does start whirling again perhaps a special addition will be in order later this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know the feeling : )