Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

10/2/09

Romania Series: A Time Out

Yesterday I had a throbbing headache all day, so I didn't write an entry for today, sorry. Today Dan and I are headed up to the Ranch for the weekend. We are packing up some of our belongings to bring back to Reno and moving other stuff out the house we were staying in at the ranch so some hunters can rent the house during the hunting season. What all this means is that I'm not going to be able to post over the weekend. The Romania Series will continue on Monday 10/05/09.

See you then and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Erin said...

have a safe trip and i look forward to more stories! hope you're feeling better, too.

Margery said...

I have been so busy I haven't checked your blog for awhile. What a great story!! Erin and you will have this memory forever. I know you will both treasure it. Love, Mom