Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

12/5/11

My Inner Animal!!!

The World Wildlife Foundation has a fun little quiz on their website called Find Your Inner Animal.

"Would you live in the mountains like a panda? Are you reclusive like a turtle? Sleek like a snake? Answer these 8 fun questions about your personality and interests to discover the one animal that you relate to most. There are over 100 possible species!"

Check out the quiz to see what you are.

Can you guess what animal I am????

I love it, I'm sooooooo excited about it, and I feel like it fits me quite well.

Can you guess what I am????

Can you????

You'll have to wait and see!!!!

I know, I know, you can't handle the suspense any longer.

I

am

a

Bighorn Sheep!!!
Yay, Bighorn Sheep!!!

And, this is the description that goes along with it:

"You are a big-hearted gentle soul who loves hiking in the mountains with your friends and family. You prefer colder climates and rigorous activities. Quite competitive, you enjoy sparring with others athletically."

Pretty accurate, although I do tend to like warmer climates rather than colder ones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I turned out to be a Warthog!! What kind of a quiz is this anyway? Love, Mom

Erin said...

i'm a rhino!! so far, you're the cutest!

Renee said...

I don't know, Dan is a Kangaroo, pretty darn cute!!! Plus, Rhinos and Warthogs are very cute too.