Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

1/22/09

A Little Break

All right, I'm not going to post this Friday (tomorrow). Now that I am all caught up with the journal entries from the Arizona bike ride I am going to revamp the blog. I'm going to keep writing about our bicycle adventures, but I'm expanding it to include other aspects of my life. I've become interested in the "rewilding" of my spirit and life and to get in touch with my true self. My first post, once the blog is revamped, will discuss this topic more. I think I'm going to start a two a week post system, posting on Monday and Wednesday at 9:00am, but I'll let you know for sure. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

coolness, i can't wait to hear all about it!