Quote of the Week, Perhaps a Bit Longer

"The biological community is a vast and complicated system for sharing and distributing the energy of the sun among a diversity of life forms." ~Martson Bates

4/28/11

Back to Opal Creek Ancient Forest Center


Well, it's time for me to head up to Oregon and re-new my Wilderness First Responder (WFR) certificate. I re-certified there two years ago and I was so impressed by the facilities at Opal Creek that I decided that, if I can make it happen, I will always try to re-certify there. I had such a great time last time, I'm really looking forward to this trip. I'm leaving this morning and will be back on Monday the 2nd, hopefully with a lot of pictures and fun stuff to share with you all. Check out the link above to read about my last trip.

Wish me luck and see you soon.

No comments: